Sunday, February 7, 2021

It's True Love!

 

Oh, my goodness!  It's True Love!!

Have I told you how much I LOVE this Designer Series Paper? 
So much so that I have colored and fussy-cut every square inch of the large flower sheets! This is the True Love DSP from the Love You Always suite featured in the Stampin' Up mini catalog.

For this cute little bag, I used the All Dressed Up die set, with the Love You Always foil sheets for the handles, the SAB Ombre paper for the sentiment, and of course the True Love paper for the bag and flowers/leaves.

The embellishments are the Black Matte Dots and Heart Charms.

For the coloring, I used Rococo Rose, light and dark, and Granny Apple Green Blends pens.
The sentiment is from the Lots of Heart stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

             Love 2 Stamp Group Blog Hop - What's New! Welcome to the Luv 2 Stamp Group’s 2021 Blog Hop! We are excited to share projec...